Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output file generation with multiple Headers & Detail records

sateesh437
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My scenario is normal one to one mapping (file to file) which has multiple header & Detail records while generating output all header files coming at one place and details at one place.

Sender side:

Header A

Detail A

Header B

Details B

Current output:

Header A

Header B

Detail A

Detail B

Required Output:

Header A

Detail A

Header B

Details B

Required output file should be as Sender file, Can anyone suggest where i am doing wrong.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sateesh437
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks VISHNU & Inaki for your replies....!

Here is my complete scenario

Flow1:

My Actual scenario is Source file in Encrypted file, we are decrypting and transforming using Modules in channel then mapping and posting data to SAP ECC.

Here comes my new requirement.

2nd Flow (my requirement):

Need to archive the file after decryption and which should be same as Source.

I have created one more mapping which the same source structure and did 1 to 1 mapping and able to generate the file with Header records & Detail records are coming as below.

Header A

Header B

Header C

Detail A

Detail B

Detail C

Thanks,

Sateesh.

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sateesh,

If output should be same as input, do not use mapping in Interface Determination.

You can also try

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh,

It looks like some issue is there in the FCC/MTB in the receiver channel where you are pushing the file in to the archive directory.

Can you share the screen shot of it, to find out the issue.

Regards

Vishnu

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh,

Forget to do any ESR development, you can only pass the file from source to target. Check this link: SAPTechnical.COM - File-to-File Scenario without creating Repository Objects, you can do it similar only with the ICO object if you have a PI 7.1 or above.

Regards.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh,

At sender channel configuration, are you using FCC to convert flat file to xml or PI is picking the xml file itself.

If you are using FCC, then don't use FCC and in ID remove the operation mapping(i.e. pass through scenario), then the same flat file will be sent to receiver as it is.

If not, then can you please share the receiver FCC parameters configured in the channel.

Regards

Vishnu