cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SAP HCM LSO: Error LSOPV128

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All experts,

I am new to SAP HCM. I have a small project at my University Level. I need to do profile match up and then find if there is any training proposal generated or not.. In my case a training proposal for an employee is generated and I am supposed to book this person for an event ( a course) once thr training proposal is generated.  But as the training proposal is generated and I click on it then there are many sub-courses generated (refer attachment: Training proposal2). When I click on "Management Techniques" then I am taken to "Book Participation"( refer attachment: Event Booking Error) where when i click on "Book" then I get the Error:

Error: LSOPV128" . The error says: Martin Mueller cannot be booked ...... The participant has not participated in the prerequisite course.

Can any expert suggest me what to do so that I am able to successfully book thi candidate..

Early replies will be appreciated. Last date of my project submission is round the corner..

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

This error means in customizing you set the prerequisite for this course therefor when you book a person system automatically search that he/she have the perquisite course or not.

Regards

Shirin