cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing output determined by departure country

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi'

I'm going to setup a new access for our billing output determination based on departure country of the product. Can anyone explain how I do that in customizing and which field I can use ?

Br. Jane 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jane,

One question why you want to departure country wise output? Can you please explain..

When you say departure country of product you mean to say zone/location of shipping point or plant?

You can archive it by adding new field in fields catalogs of billing output. But before that you need to finalize departure country of product.

Thanks

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sumeet.

I want it due to a plant abroad solution in my company where we are VAT registered and according to EU law the invoice layout should follow the regulation of the departure country and therefor I want the output to be triggered by the departure country instead of the salesorg.

I found out that I might be able to use the ALAND field from billing doc. - But can you explain the step to add this into the field catalogue ?

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jane,

Ok. Field ": ALAND is standard feild, so you can use it. For that 1st you need to add this field in field catalog (IMG- SD- Basic Function - output control - O/P detn - O/p Detn using condition tech - maintain o/p for billing type - maintain condition table - Field catalog: Messages for billing documents -- here you need to add you field.

Refer the below post for more details:

I want it due to a plant abroad solution in my company where we are VAT registered and according to EU law the invoice layout should follow the regulation of the departure country

Referring to the above, based on departure country you print out layout will change i.e. smartform, then how you handle this layout changes by adding a new field in place of sale sorg?

Thanks

SS