cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the SAP WM 6.2 .apk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have the .apk for SAP Work Manager 6.2. I want to make a change to the app by, for example, changing the logo or hardcoding the SMP URL.

Is there a guide online somewhere with simple instructions on how to go about doing this?

Do I need to unpack the .apk before I can load it into the Android Studio?

if so, how do I unpack it?

Thanks in advance.

Anton Kruse

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anybody know where I can find the Agentry Client Branding SDK for Android?

Is this online somewhere?

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

https://support.sap.com -> Download Software -> Installation and Upgradez -> A-Z -> Select letter "M" -> SAP Mobile Platform SDK -> version 3.0 -> Support Packages -> Get the SP 09 PL01 (or the version you need).

*You need a SAP user with access to this content

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I last did this with version SP08 PL02 but would recommend just using the latest.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found it, thanks.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Anton,

You will need to create a branded Android client by using the Agentry Framework projects contained in the SMP3 SDK / Agentry Toolkit / OpenUISDK.  Note the projects are currently still based on the Eclipse ADT format and have not been updated for Android Studio. 

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bill,

Any particular version of Eclipse? Juno maybe?

Thanks

Anton

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Anton,

I used eclipse-SDK-4.2.2-win32-x86_64.zip which is the same version of Eclipse I use for my Agentry editor.  I just unzipped to a new location to keep them separate.

--Bill

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anton,

Agentry has a fairly well organized landing page for virtually all relevant SCN content as well as some other links.  Take a look and see if what you need is there.    Good luck!

Regards, Mike

SAP Technology RIG