cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen size in the SAP B1 version 9.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am testing the version 9.1 PL05 to implement it. Whereas i found the screens of documents, business partner etc are not able to maximize it to the full screen size as per laptop as below pic.

What could be the reason? Is it only the am facing this issue or it is common to all 9.1 versions.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Dwaraka

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dwarka

do one thing,open user defined field with form (by CTRL+SHIFT+U) and decrease width of user defined field window .

if user defined field window have small width then automatically according to that  same document  window size become larger ,try this its practical.

Thanks & Regards

Ramandeep Sharma

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a bug and SAP fixed it in 9.1 PL 06. Please upgrade to that version to resolve your issue. You can see this note 2112801 - Cannot maximize windows to fit the screen due to unnecessary space reservation for UDFs in...

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2187365

Hope this helps,

TVSon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dwarakanath,

Please try the following:

1. Change the font size on the Administrations>System Initialization>General Settings
  2. Change the display setting on the specific pc you are using. It may require updating the display drivers.

SAP 9.1 PL04, PL05, PL07 do not have this issue on the two different environments that  I have used them.

Regards,

Robinson

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not facing such issue in 9.1 version. Able to get full screen of Sales order and BP.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dwaraka,

Yes its common for all for SAP Version 9.1.

This is now System Design.

Hope this helps

Thanks'

--

--

Regards::::

Atul Chakraborty