cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment of components to particular phase of PP/DS process order while order creation in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is to assign component to a particular phase (more than one phase exists) of process order in APO, while process order creation in PP/DS.

By default, system assign the component to first phase of the operation. But my requirement is to assign the same in other phase and not in the first phase. I have an identifier of the same, but not able to assign the component to the required phase.

Please advise. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Surajit Das

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surjit,

Go in recipe, in change mode C202 in ECC. Go to materials tab. Below you will see change assignment. Click on the same and you can put the phase number for new assignment. CIF the changes accordingly and you will have results as per change.

Let me know if it resolved your issue. If yes please follow else raise your concern.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Handa,

Thank you for the reply. But we cannot assign operation in recipe since in our recipe, there are more than one operation and any one operation can be selected via object dependency while order creation. It is variant configuration setup with super recipe.

Thus I want to assign the components to the selected operation at the time of order creation.

Any other idea?

Regards,

Surajit Das

Answers (0)