cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One SRM and 2 ECC systems- Query

0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have a requirement to connect 1 SRM with 2 ECC systems. I have found some posting here that discuss this. But have some queries.

1. Can The vendors be replicated  under 2 root nodes so that we can provide different values for attributes like the Vendor sys.( vendor X1,X2 ... etc belong to ECC1 and Y1, Y2 ..... etc belong to ECC2 ). Also  do the attributes in the Vendor Structure really used in SRM?

2. The Buyer org structure can have 2 sub Org Units that can point to the 2 ECCs and hence it seems there are not much issues here i assume.

3. The purchase orders can flow to the respective ECCs by making the product categories unique ( product categories are disjoint in ecc1 and ecc2 ).

4. Pulling product categories and material master from the 2 ECC systems into 1 SRM - Hope this also should be fine.

Except point number 1, it seems SRM can be easily connected with 2 ECCs technically and functionally is my understanding. Please let me know if this is okay. Also, please provide your views to address # 1.

Thanks and Regards

velu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Velu,

About your question# 1:

I am not sure if system creates two separate nodes in PPOMV to differentiate the vendors based on the ECC systems, but I can tell you that attributes present in that do not have significance.

As per my experience, supplier/vendor data maintained in the portals as much influence than that in the PPOMV_BBP.

I do not see any issues with your points 2, 3 & 4.

Br,

Raghu

0 Kudos

Hi Raghu

Thanks for your response.This provides confidence to go ahead with the 1 SRM and 2 ECC design.

Regards

velu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Velu,

Please keep us posted if you face any issues/challenges during the implementation.

Br,

Raghu

Answers (0)