cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOOP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to make a loop in my business process. But I don't know how to do it.

I have the following request structure. Now I want call a BAPI for each <number>.

Can someone help me?

<test>

<object>

<number>123<number>

</object>

<object>

<number>125<number>

</object>

<object>

<number>126<number>

</object>

<object>

<number>127<number>

</object>

</test>

regards

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as explained above

You can do in BPM , see in the below link similar

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/11/13283fd0ca8443e10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards

Chilla

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You will need a split mapping in your BPm, .ie. 1 : N mapping that will split your message into N messages for each number.

Next use a Block with FOR EACH mode to handle this.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks!

And how can I implement the split mapping?

regards

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you will have to have a target message type , create one one on the basis of requiremet as I guess you would need everyu Number indiavidually in your Business Process.

In your message mapping use this as the target messagetype and change the occurence as 0 to unbounded. Do the same for the target interface in the interface mapping.

Use this interface mapping inside the BPM in the transformation step. the output of the interface mapping will be stored in a multline container element and then use this in the block to define the for each.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

but my problem is, that I have to use the request message(the message with the different numbers) in a synchron send step and in the abstract sync message interface for the step I can only use 2 rfc message or 2 message types., not 1 rfc message and 1 message type!

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

It should be the sync send step ., use context object tohandle it

Regards

Chilla