cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A question on navigating back to launchpad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am working on a Fiori full screen application with a master view and details view. The navigation is like this: Launchpad->master view->details view.

In the details view controller, I'm using this._oRouter.navTo("main"); to return to master view and it works fine. (using window.history.go(-1); takes me back to the Launchpad which is not the desirable outcome).

The problem I'm having is with the master view controller. Here I'm using window.history.go(-1); and when I try to go back after I get back from the details view, I'm going back to details view instead of Launchpad. Using the back button becomes an endless loop only going back and forth between master and details view. What can I do to fix this?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved:

The issue was with the call to details page. I set page replace to false and ended up using window.history.go(-1); in both pages.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Mar,

How about generating an app by SAP Web IDE on HCP?

There is a master detail app template. You can learn many things from generated code.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki

The issue I'm talking about IS from the auto generated code in Web IDE using Fiori full screen application template.