cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use case for S4LOCATIONPRODUCT attributes in SAP4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Can anyone help me understand the use case for attributes FROZENHORIZON, PLUNITID and DISCINVCALC of MDT S4LOCATIONPRODUCT in SAP4 planning model.

I checked solution updates and model configuration and could not find anything on it, unless I have missed reading it.

Please guide.

Regards,

Aditya G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

1) Frozen horizon is used to freeze the planning at production plants. For this particular period no           planning will take place and no new planned orders will be generated.

Whether value entered in your frozen horizon is considered weekly or monthly, depends upon             your storage bucket profile. However stock transfers can still happen within this period.

2) Planniny unit is used to limit the planning in your supply chain network. In general every planner is        not responsible to plan the entire model.

So you can assign planning unit  to your location product MDT and same can be assigned to user        role. Based on that a particular user can plan data only for those location- product which they are        assigned to.

3) Not sure about the exact purpose of DISCINVCALC attribute but seems like it is related to                   inventory calculation.

Thanks,

Rohit