cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BOE error: ...dataAccess/connectionServer/drivers/lib64/libdbd_oci10.so (libclntsh.so.10.1: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32)'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steps to reproduce issue:

I am using the CMC and I am running an audit report that was created with Crystal Reports for Enterprise.

1)  I find the report - right mouse click on the report and choose "View".

2)  It asks me for information for the prompts.  I fill in the proper information.

3)  I click run and I get this error:

SAP BOE error "The viewer could not process an event. Failed to execute query: 'DBDriver failed to load : /opt/____/boe15/bi4/sap_bobj/enterprise_xi40/dataAccess/connectionServer/drivers/lib64/libdbd_oci10.so (libclntsh.so.10.1: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32)'. Redesign your query or contact the data source maintainer to solve the problem. [JRC00005575] ---- Error code:0 [CRWEB00000119]"

Note: There is nothing wrong with the query as it was created by SAP it is the 4.1 Audit reports.  They run fine in Crystal Reports for Enterprise.

Server Environment:

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.8 (Tikanga)

Oracle 11g 64bit and 32bit – server groups are setup to designate which one would process, although that isn’t completely necessary.

BI4.1 SP4

Reports created using:

SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise

Version: 14.1.2.1121

Build: 2013 Support Pack 2

Information Design Tool 4.1

Build: 14.1.2.1121

Version: 4.1 Support Pack 2

Does anyone have any possible solutions for this issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you run the report using Launchpad instead of from CMC?

Check this KB

1797181  - CRWEB00000119 displays when refreshing Crystal Report 2011 on CMC or BI Lau...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Getting same error in Infoview.

I will take a look at this KB.  Thanks.