cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict sales order by Sold to Party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I want to allow users to see certain orders restricted by sold-to-party.

For example User A logs in to the SAP system to see his orders, so I have to show ONLY his orders, he should not be able to see other orders. Every user is responsible for a specific Sold to Party so I would like him to restrict to see orders related to that specific Sold to Party only.

Anyone knows how I can do it?

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

check the following authorization objects.

V_VBAK_AAT (You can restrict users by document type)

V_VBAK_VKO (you can restrict users by Sales org, Dist Channel, Division).

If none of the above restriction criteria is going to resolve your scenario then you need to use following user exit.

USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAK (include MV45AFZB)

In this case you have to assign all the sold to parties for which the user is authorized to a parameter in user profile. Perform a check in the above user exit that If the sold to party of the order is found in the assigned values against that parameter in user master then allow him/her to access the order otherwise restrict.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use Authorization profile to restrict the access. Also, you can try creating a partner (which will be your user) which can be assigned to the customer. When a transaction is accessed, use an authorization check to check if this partner (user) exists in the customer. If exist, then allow the user to access the transaction. Else, put a message saying you have no authorization. This should be done with the help of ABAP.

Thanks

Mukund S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no standard authorization object available for this. You need to create your own authorization object and call it through a user exit to check for this object in the role.

Take the help of BASIS guys for this.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can restrict it through generating a report through assigning a sales group to the Customer master.

Then u can also control it through authorizations, find out with basis.

Reward if it helped!

Chandru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can match this requirement with the help of authorization with help of basis consultant.

Reward points if helpful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit