Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P&F FPM - Missing Previous Notes(HRASR_PREVIOUS_NOTES) after process completed

joo_mariano2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I'm trying to use the fields HRASR_CURRENT_NOTE and HRASR_PREVIOUS_NOTES using a FPM scenario.

I can view the previous notes in all steps of a process.

Ex: 1 - an employee make a requisition

2 - the manager read the previous notes of the employee, wrote a new note and approved the requisition.

3 - The HR admin read the 2 previous notes, wrote a new note and approved the requisition. The process is finishing.

During the steps, in the work flow tasks, we can see the Previous Notes.

But, during the process or after it was ended, through the ASR_PROC_BROWSER_OVP app, we can't see the Previous Notes content.

Also, through DPF(ASR_PERSONNEL_FILE), the generated PDF file contains nothing in Previous Note content.

I have to do something to display the Previous note content in PDF generated file(DPF) and in panel(ASR_PROC_BROWSER_OVP)?

I searched for relevants SAP NOTES but i didn't found nothing.

Thanks,

João Mariano

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

joo_mariano2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I think is not possible to display the previous notes in ASR_PROC_BROWSER_OVP app.

Debugging the application, both, ASR_PROC_BROWSER_OVP and ASR_PROCESS_EXECUTE_OVP(through WF) executes the CL_HRASR00_PROCESS_EXECUTE class.

The ASR_PROC_BROWSER_OVP, executes the method MO_UI_EVENT_HANDLER->INT_SERVICE_REQUEST_INIT through the INITIALIZE_FORM_STEP_GUID method of the CL_HRASR00_PROCESS_EXECUTE class. And the parameter SPECIAL_DATA did not include the HRASR_PREVIOUS_NOTES field.

The ASR_PROCESS_EXECUTE_OVP, executes the method MO_UI_EVENT_HANDLER->INT_SERVICE_REQUEST_INIT through the INITIALIZE_PRIVATE method of the CL_HRASR00_PROCESS_EXECUTE class. And the parameter SPECIAL_DATA has the HRASR_PREVIOUS_NOTES field included.

In shortly point before, I can see the call of the BUILD_SPECIAL_DATA( ) and this method calls the ADD_COMMENTS_FIELDS( ) method. This method put the fields explicitly in the SPECIAL_DATA.

Also, the mo_ui_event_handler->int_service_request_init method tests if the WORKITEM_ID was filled. If true, the notes are read:

I think i need create aditional fields to display comments in PDF form in DPF and through the panel  ASR_PROC_BROWSER_OVP.

The point is: how the best way to do this?

Att,

João Mariano

joo_mariano2
Participant
0 Kudos

Answers (0)