Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Technical Systems in Landscape API

jcarbonell
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

A few days ago we began to have problems configuring new ABAP managed systems in SOLMAN. When we run the step Automatic Configuration, some tasks fail, all of them with the same error message:

Technical System XXX/ABAP could not be found in Landscape API

It happens with tasks:

Saprouter setup

Extractors setup

Introscope host adapter

Generate System-level metrics

As far as I know, nothing has been changed (SP level, configuration) and it had been working fine since we initially configured SOLMAN. I have checked the points suggested in note 1745227, but none of them helped. The technical systems seem to be well created in the LMDB (all the other steps in the managed system configuration work fine), and they also appear in the Landscape Browser and in the LMDB cache tables (anyway, I also refreshed the cache for the failing systems, just in case).

Any suigestion regarding this issue would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Jose

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mamartins
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

My initial suggestions will be:

• check SLD and the job that do the sync between it and LMDB
  • check the Diagnostics Agents (DA) on those systems. Are they running?
  • Also check which mode you choose to integrate the DA with the managed system, user/pass combination or certificate? If you chosen the first, the user accounts could be locked...

Regards,

MM

jcarbonell
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

Thanks for your suggestions. I had already checked these points, but all of them are ok. The problem is that I am not sure what the error message means, so I do not know where to look for the missing information. In the LMDB everything appears to be fine, and I can work with any of the failing technical systems, apparently, without any problem.

Best regards

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

Can you try to synchronize your managed system first from RZ70 and then from SLD-> LMDB->SMSY.

Can you check if the below notes help

1. 1483508 :- check if your Solution Manager ABAP and JAVA stack are in the correct levels.

2. 1615263 and 1480419

3. Implement the latest version of note: 1373101

Regards

Rishav