cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using series when adding master data via B1if

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i am currently trying to add item master data via B1if. This works quite well so far when using manual series along with the DI Object call and an xpath expression for the key value (itemcode)

When using the tag <series></series> in the items structure (OITM) it fails with a Internal Error. How do i have to configure the Key Value to actually and how do i have to put my xml?

As far as i know I have to leave out the itemcode node and provide the series only in the xml structure.

What else do i have to consider when using automatic series? the series in the item master data numbering series in the administration has the series i am calling in B1if as default series.

Thanks for some help.

Regards Simon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192773
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Simon,

You need the correct authorisation for the numberingserie or the B1i-user in SBO. If the default is configured you can better remove the xml-tag, the DI-API will add the default automaticly.

You can check your input, when you add some masterdata manually in the SBO-client and get the item with B1i (import/export mode).
You can validate your xml and/or fields against the XML which you will receive from B1i.

Best Regards Teun