cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with SAP SCREEN PERSONAS 3.0 patch 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi community,

I have a problem with SAP Screen personas: the system can´t do anything. I 'm new with this part 3.0 and I'm a little lost...

When I click on "P" all flavors are on the menu , but when I click on any of them do not run. Can anybody help me please?

Thanks so much!

I put an image with the content that I can see at the moment.

Regards

Cristina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The usual recommendation in such cases is to verify that the master note is followed and ensure that the system is fully up-to-date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you say more about your system set up? Kernel patch level? Which OSS notes have been applied?

Thanks,

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

About system it´s installed:

SAP BASIS 7.40 patch 7

EHP7 para SAP ERP 6.0

Persos 2.0 patch 3 and persos 3.0 patch 1

I have been applied 2187581,21911155,1995776,2076084.

And with transaction SICF in console you can see this:

Thanks,

Cristina

Former Member
0 Kudos

You seem to be missing OSS note 2179045 - SAP Screen Personas 3.0 SP01 : Update of Client Sources Files. Also, make sure your kernel is pl 200. Otherwise that all looks good. If it still doesn't work after this, you might need to create an OSS message, unless somebody else has any suggestions.

My experience with Personas 3 and SP01 is that if the kernel is correct, installing the add-on and support pack "just works". I don't recognise the error message you are getting.

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Unfortunately does not work even...

When you create a new flavor system keeps load bar as the last image I put in the last answer and does nothing more.

if you or something think of something else tell me please.

Thanks!

Cristina