Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CU50 set Quantity in Basic data

jepi_flanders
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In the initial screen of the CU50 transaction code, do you know if there is a possibility to set the Basic data Quantity field to a different value than 1,000?

For instance, I would like to always have 1.000,000 (onre thousand, instead of 1,000) as a default Quantity value for any material simulation I want to carry-out with CU50.

Thank you for any help on this.

With kind Regards,

JF

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jepi Flanders

My question is why do you want to setup default , it can easily change by user every time he/she uses CU50 , same like material number , once need to put quantity too , if its different then 1.

You can use transaction variants to do same.

Transaction variants can be used to simplify transaction flow by:

Inserting default values for fields

• Hiding and changing  fields to read only
  • Hiding  and changing the attributes of tables of control columns
  • Hiding individual menu functions
  • Hiding entire screens

Check below link for deatils.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a070bfbb-d34a-2d10-b092-ecbe0b0d4...

Thanks

Ritesh

jepi_flanders
Participant
0 Kudos

Unfortunately it doesn't work, for CU50, as the Quantity field cannot be changed while creating the transaction variant:

Concerning the reason why we want that field set as default to 1000, it's just to help/simplify the user work.

But looks like not possible, at least for this field.

BR

JF

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jepi Flanders,

Well , i still suggest its not a big deal to change quantity value along with puting in other input value.

so just ask user group to use CU50 as its.Please close the thread if you got yur issue resolved.

Thanks

Ritesh