cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Division is not available in Fine-Tune list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have an issue in my C4C tenant. I cannot configure list of divisions that I have. I read in Help Center that

To find this activity, go to the   Business Configuration  Implementation Projects  view. Select your implementation project and click Open Activity List. Select the Fine-Tune phase, then select the activity from the activity list. 

In this configuration activity, you define divisions that can be used for your sales processes, for example, for selling products and services.

So I checked this path and could not find Divisions there. But there is feild Division in Account data, but it of course does not have any values availble.

Thanks in advance

Yulia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yulia

This is most likely a tenant-specific issue. Fine-tuning activity for "Division" is merely a code-list mapping activity and should show up under "All Activities" for "Sales" Activity Group irrespective of any other scoping selections.

In case you're still facing the issue, I would encourage you to create an incident from within your tenant. Someone from SAPs support team can analyze this seemingly tenant specific issue.

Here's a similar thread on this topic - http://scn.sap.com/thread/3784684

Thanks

Karan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yulia

As Swaroop has already mentioned, Divisions become relevant only in the scenarion of the C4c solution integrating with ERP/CRM solutions. Hence the activity " Divisions" will only be found in the activity list only one either of the two integrations are scoped.

This should solve your issue.

Thank you.

Regards,

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yulia,

Divisions are relevant for the integration with SAP ERP and SAP CRM. If the integration is active in your solution, you need to define divisions to ensure a smooth replication of divisions between SAP ERP and your Cloud solution. If any of these is scoped then you would see Division in Fine Tuning.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,

--Swaroop

Kinsbrunner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yulia,

Any update from your side?

Is your issue solved? Which was the solution?

Regards.

Alejandro.

Kinsbrunner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yulia,

Find below some screenshots on how to get into that section:

1. Through "Business Configuration" workcenter, get into the Activity List and tab "Fine Tunning":

2. Click on "Division" activity and done!

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Alejandro.

preethi_bukke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try this: Business Configuration  Implementation Projects  view. Select your implementation project and click Open Activity List. Select the ALL tab, choose ALL ACTIVITIES from the drop-down the  then select the activity from the activity list.