cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI ESR and ID APIs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could you kindly share APIs (if any) to launch SAP PI ESR and ID programatically?

Best Regards,

Suresh S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone share how to retrieve the PI components in Error status (JAVA Stack) via any webservice/APIs or via JAVA code.

Best Regards,

Suresh S

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

You can find a lot of links in the SCN, two examples:

You can work with Eclipse instead the swing application, pay attention that you will have a similar interface on the ESR as the swing option, i mean if you want "progamatically" to work all in java, you won't.

With the Directory API you have more opportunities to work "different" that the swing option, For example if you want to do an application to stop/start all or only desired channels.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vila,

Thanks for the response.

Would there be other API's for ESR and also to access RWB components. My intention is to generate a java based tool for Message/Components Monitoring in a single window where i need to get the user inputs and pass it to the API and publish the response to the user.

Similar to the ID API- the one you shared , kindly share other PI APIs(if any for ESR/RWB).

Or PI DB table access procedure to check for each of PI components and get the query results published in tool.

Best Regards,

Suresh S

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

For monitoring purposes you can follow Michal's blog

Also, you can do a little research in the Service Registry about the webservices available to know if there is anyone that can help you in your task:

I think there is not a good idea to work with the tables directly, you would can overload the DB system.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vila,

Thanks for your response.

Will try and make use of the available WS in system.

Best Regards,

Suresh S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying with ComponentLIST WS available in PI system to fetch the list of available component List. I need to pass FQCN and Vendor as requests. Could you help in getting the FQCN and Vendor. Where can i get those values?

Best Regards,

Suresh S

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Try to change the Invocation Parameters and to set again you user and password, the vendor is not mandatory. However i can not get the right FQCN :

Regards.