Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in User defied message search in single stack

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am working on User defined message search in PI 7,31 Single Stack.I have followed the below link and configured as per the block:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-50601#comments

I have configured in NWA and when i am trying to open the message in message monitoring it is showing below error:

Could you please let me know what this error related to.Is it something related to the authorization problem ?

Regards,

Sahithi M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sahithi,

First of all it looks like there is no message matching for the defined user defined field criteria.

Secondly, the warning message is talking about access to the payload of a message. Normally for production environments, we would be given only view access to view the payload.

Also, please refer the below sap notes on these.

2177275 - Message Monitoring: deny payload display authorization

1370334 - Securing Payloads in Message-Monitoring

Regards

Vishnu

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have checked the roles,i have all the roles what is their in the blog.In the message log i am getting the below warning message as:

7/13/2015 3:56:38.239 AMWarningError applying extractor of type XP for attribute Name on this message due to : Prefix must resolve to a namespace: p1

In the NWA the configuration is as below:

Please let me know,is the issue is with the prefix parametrs.

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your inputs.

The issue has been resolved after setting the prefix in user-defined message search.

Regards,

Sahithi

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sahithi,

Can you please close this thread which would help other scn members.

Regards

Vishnu

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sahithi,

Please check the note attached in the screenshoot (1370334 - Securing Payloads in Message-Monitoring), you have to add some roles.

Regards.