Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIGO Mvt 103 trigger inspection lot and how can I give return delivery in UD

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, gurus,

I have meet a question: when IQC ,we need only after UD  the raw material  value began enter in our account.  (Material master QM view inspection type is 01 ),

so  I use MIGO 103 to get the GR , QA11 UD ,inspection lot posting to unrestricted use is OK, but to return delivery is not Ok. (the Mvt 122 is ok for MIGO 101 UD post to return delivery)

Do I need to add some other activity to solve it or how can I setting for it?

Or can somebody have some other method to solve the problem :only after UD can the material value began enter in our account ?

Thank you!

BR

Miriam Zhao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you talking about inventory valuation? That has nothing to to with UD and not possible to esablish any connection with UD. The material gets inventory valuation as soon as GR is done e.g after 101 movement. But in your case you need perform 105 movement (after 103) to get the valuation as this is two step GR methodology. MM coultant can guide better on this front.

Anand

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,Andand,

Yes,maybe it is something related with Inventory valuation,because the question is proposed by financial and control colleague,

the standard IQC is , after the MIGO GR 101 ,goods received in our company ,Mat Document and accounting document created, at the same time it trigger the inspection , when doing UD  the scrap cost is in our account ,

Now my financial colleague expect  IQC is ,after the MIGO GR ,the financial value not increase  a but only the quantity of the Raw material increase , only after UD ,both of the financial value and quantity are in our account. that means before the UD ,there is no financial value of the raw material in our account  ,and the scrap cost is for vendor's cost.

I know there is source inspection ,but we don't want to use it .

I plan MIGO 103 for GR  and get the inspection lot ,doing UD ,inventory posting to unrestricted use ,everything is OK.

but doing UD to return delivery ,I can't post the inventory.

BR

Miriam Zhao  

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's not possible! But the alternative that you have chosen is correct. 103 and 105 movement is the solution for this. When you do 103 valuation does not get updated. But when you perform 105 movement, it hits the corresponding GL's in FI module. But nowhere it can be linked to QM UD, that after UD only system should do valuation. What would they do if they don't have QM activated for any materials? How you expect the valuation should happen in such cases?

Anand

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

In standard SAP QM IQC ,for the raw material  with 01 GR inspection for order,inspection lot triggered after the MIGO 101 Goods Receipt for purchase order . Mvt 101 goods receipt create the Material document and Accounting Document. 

That means after  the quantity and the accounting value increased in our company , we  execute material  inspection, the inventory posting to scrap and to sample usage cost are in our company account.

We expect a setting :  after the Raw material UD inventory posting to unrestricted use ,the unrestricted use material value  move to  being in our company account. the UD inspection lot posting to scrap and to sample usage are in vendor's account.

That means the unrestricted use material quantity is equal  to the Raw material increased in account quantity.

Please don't tell me source inspection ,we are not allowed to use it .

I just want to use Migo Mvt103 +UD inventory posting ,

my question is when doing UD ,to unrestricted use is OK,

to scrap and to return can not post.

BR

Miriam Zhao

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to return the goods after the Goods movement 103, you can reverse it with reference to 103 Material document number (Here system automatically triggers 124 Movement type)

If you have released the GR blocked stock using 105 Movement type and then want to return, you can normally create return delivery with reference to 105 Material document (Here system automatically triggers 122 Movement type)

What is your concern? You should create inspection lot during 105 and not during 103 as goods are received into GR blocked stock during 103.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

arunsapqm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check this link

Thanks