former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All

I am doing EDIFACT to IDOC Scenario.

I know two flows are involved:

1.     AS2/FILE to EDISEPERATOR

2.     EDISEPARATOR to IDOC

I am stuck after 1st flow. I am using File adapter in sender.

File adapter is successfully picking up EDI file and sending to receiver EDIADAPTER.

In Message Monitoring when I am checking there is an error:

Die Message konnte nicht über Verbindung File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System an Endpunkt <local> übertragen werden wegen: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: javax.resource.ResourceException: com.sap.aii.adapter.ediseparator.ra.integration.DispatchException: received message , but no sender communication channel is configured to receive it

Due to above error sender EDISEPERATOR channel of 2nd flow is not getting any message.

Is there any additional configuration I need to do to co relate both the flows.

Please help.

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dheeraj,

Seems some issue with your configuration. Please check following for detail step by step configuration

Also in your test EDIFACT file check if you are having the IDs (Sender/receiver) mentioned in correct positions.

Regards,

Azhar

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Azhar

I am following this blog only.

I have a confusion Flow 1 is fine but in flow 2 how EDISEPARATOR will know that file generated by receiver EDISEPARATOR  is for me.

Sender id and Receiver id info from where I will get.

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dheeraj,

Error you are getting is due to the mismatch of sender Id and Reciever ID in input file and EDI Separator channel.

Please go to B2B Integration Cockpit of your PI server [ http://<localhost:port>/b2bic ]  and try to convert your EDI to XML to know what you values you are getting for Sender ID and Receiver ID.

In B2B Integration Cockpit you have option to convert from EDI to XML and vice versa.

Once you send correct file it will work.

Regards,

Sriprasad Shivaram Bhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dheeraj,

You need to mention the message type, version, sender id or receiver id or both(These details will help to find the appropriate sender channel for the second scenario) in the EdiSeparator sender channel. These details can be found in the UNB segment of the input file.It would be something like this

UNB+UNOA:3+SenderID:1+ReceiverID:1+20151107:1159+42'

To make it easy, you can also find these details in the audit log of the first scenario(Searching sender channel for...)

Regards,

Priya

Answers (0)