cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Inventory Document by Report in Background

0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I'm making the inventory process at this moment. Ocurred that I have several inventory document to do the POST,  but I would like to know if  is there some report where can I do the post in background ?

I said it because I have a lot of registers to process but when I select a block of register and there is some register with some inconsistence the process break and the good registers aren't processed.

Thank you a lot for your attetion.

Regards,

Alan Mattos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Nice thanks for your attetion.

Regards,

Alan Mattos

petrzak
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

in PI area settings you can set the system to post difference immediately after count is entered. Then there is report /scwm/wm_adjust which can be planned as a background job for posting to ECC.

Petr

0 Kudos

Thanks for your attetion Petr Zak ....

I will need to develop a transaction to do the job by item , because I can not get this automatic process as you suggest , because we need to have an approval first and then after I do the post.

Regards,

Alan Mattos

petrzak
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can also consider creation of zero tolerance groups for posting of differences, so warehouse operators will not be able to post it, just process the PI document, or only create an alert.

Also nice functionality is to use exception code Missing HU (HUMI) or Missing Product (PRIL), which can trigger a workflow.

Cheers,

Petr