cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Screen Personas 3.0 problem after saving changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using SAP Personas 3.0, once I create a flavor and make changes to the screen; for instance, moving fields from tabs into the user area or moving menu buttons to a new areas on the screen. After I save and exit, my screen ends up looking like the image below on the right. All of the fields bunch up and overlap no matter what I do. Has anyone else had this issue? Any suggestions on what could be wrong?

SCREEN BEFORE SAVING CHANGES                                                               SCREEN AFTER SAVING

Thanks,

Daisy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member552147
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have similar issue with SPs 3. Basically at some point personas stops saving any changes to the flavor.

It is not related to specific transaction (it happened with PA20 and others) .

Sometimes ater script is added the flavor is locked by myself (for not reason) and I cannot unlock it  even if I log out completely and eventually the flavor will crash (back to original).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

System is:

Kernel 742

SP 200

SAP  version 740

Personas 300

SP 0001

ERP 608 (EHP 😎 SP18

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

First suggestion is to review note 2175479.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Select all controls and then save. Hopefully it should be resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daisy,

I have encountered these sorts of problems with Personas 3.0 before.

My first question is, what transaction is this? Could this be SAP-BP (Business partner) or any of the insurance modules? Be careful, a lot of this is built with BDT which Personas does not support.

Could you post a screenshot of the original screen (default SAP) so I can see what sort of elements you have already hidden? This way I can workout what you have done and see if I can give you a workaround.

Regards,

Angus