Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infoset KONH-KONP-KONM and A017

antonio_bruno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

to join KONH-KONM and A017, I thought to:

• create the infoset that join only KONH, KONP and KONM.
  • insert the following selection criteria:

• define the internal table I_A017 like A017 (in the DATA of infoset).
  • insert the following code at START OF SELECTION:

The internal table works fine, but the query check all the condition records.

Is it possible select, from the join of KONH-KONP-KONM, only the condition records select in the internal table I_A017?

Thanks and regards.

Antonio

4 REPLIES 4

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sounds like you should probably create an infoset for A017 and then do a Select for all entries of table on KONH etc.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Antonio,

I do not know whether I understood, but want to suggest you the following. You may try if you see some relevance to your issue.

" Have another AND to the WHERE clause in the SELECT   i.e., AND KNUMH = KONH-KNUMH "

KJogeswaraRao

0 Kudos

Hi, I've created an infoset that join KONH, KONP and KONM and I need A017's fields as selection criteria. So, to improve the performance of my query, I want create an internal table I_A017 to select (START OF SELECTION) only specific condition records (I_A017-KNUMH). So, I would like to use these condition record to reduce the records of the join. I've tried with the LOOP AT and CHECK (KONH-KNUMH = I_A017), but doesn't work. Thanks.

0 Kudos

if A017's fields are selection criteria, you cannot create an infoset that starts from KONH-KONP-KONM!

The system will scan all the records found during the join and then check one by one with A017's ones.

's answer is the only way i see as correct.