cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount by Total Order Value - Group Condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP SD Experts,

I'm writing this topic to ask for your help about Discount by Total Order Value. Before asking this, I have searched a lot in SCN forum and SAP Note but cannot find out the right solution.

First, I tried to used Header Condition type, but the problem is system does not allow me to assign Access Sequence to it. It means I can only input that condition type manually in sales order, can not be automatically via condition record.

Then, I changed to used Group Condition Type as screen shot below:

In Material Master:

Material 1 assign to Material Pricing Group 01

Material 2 assign to Material Pricing Group 01

Condition record ZPMG

Material Pricing Group 01

Scale value Discount

From 5 CAR 1%

From 10 CAR 2%

Sales Order

Item 1

Quantity  2

Net Price  160,000  VND

ZPMG 1%  1,600  VND

Net Value  158,400  VND

VAT 10%  15,840  VND

Total  174,240  VND

Item 2

Quantity  3

Net Price  300,000  VND

ZPMG 1%  3,000  VND

Net Value  297,000  VND

VAT 10%  29,700  VND

Total  326,700  VND

The sales order is fine but when I created billing, system show the error "Balance in transaction currency" as below:

Balance in transaction currency

Message no. F5702

Diagnosis

A balance has occurred in transaction currency 'VND' with the following details:

Exchange rate '00', amount '          138.600-' and currency key 'VND'.

The data in the transaction currency were transferred from the calling application.

System Response

Your data cannot be processed in FI.

Procedure

The error is probably in the calling application.

After researching SAP Note, my ABAP colleague have tried to deactivate User Exit EXIT_SAPLV60B_010 (tcode SE37) and Enhancement SDVFX010 (tcode SMOD) but the error is still not solved.

My questions are:

1/ Do you know how to fix this error?

2/ Would you please give me your advice how to meet the requirement "Discount by Total Order Value"? In SAP standard, using Group Condition can only applied by scale quantity, not by scale value.

Hope to hear from you soon.

I really appreciate your kind support!

Best Regards,

Duc.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Duc,

It looks like you have the right idea using a group condition.

I'm not sure why you're saying a group condition can only be applied by Quantity scale. See below:

Are you saying that you need to set the discount scales so that, for example, if the total value of the order is over 500,000 VND then a 1% discount would be applied, and over 1,000,000 VND a 2% discount would be applied? You should be able to do this by setting the Scale basis to "B".

Regarding the error, SAP note 662011 talks about the error occurring if there's a withholding tax condition that's not set to "statistical":

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/662011

Hope this helps.

Glenn

Answers (0)