cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CU50 Configuration: Characteristic Value Assignment & Inconsistencies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am using CU50 to test my configured material profile.  There are many 'entry required' characteristics, some depending on a value selection of another. 

When testing, I like to go directly to the yellow light under 'Status' and double-click for a list of inconsistencies/entry required chars that are not yet set with a value. 

There may be 5 characteristics that need a value, but if I select the second(2nd) characteristic that pops-up, the remaining four(4) will get populated through table constraints and/or more entry required chars will become inconsistent. Therefore, I want the second(2nd) characteristic to show first(1st).

The question is: When double-clicking the yellow/inconsistency button, what determines the (sorting) order in which the inconsistent characteristics are displayed?  Can I control this somehow?

Thanks, in advance, for any help/tips!

- Jen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Flavio
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jen,

The sorting order in which the inconsistent characteristics are displayed is based on the characteristics list within the Class (CL03 / Char. tab - just made a trial in my sandbox system... ).

It can be managed by moving the involved characteristics in the list (CL02 - Move icon).

This will however affects the order the characteristics are displayed within the configuration, but this can also be controlled through 'Interface design' - 'Overview' from within CU50.

I hope this could be of some help. If you need further details, just let me know.

Thanks and bye,

Flavio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Flavio,

We thought that was the case as well, but with several classes in the profile - that doesn't seem to be the case.

If you have any further information, that would be great!  Thanks!

Flavio
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jen,

You are welcome!

Having several classes in the profile, I then believe their sorting order in the profile itself shall be adjusted so that the characteristic we want to be displayed as first will be on top of the sorting order.

In other words, within the class, the characteristics shall be sorted as per the need and, within the profile, the classes shall be sorted for the same aim.

Thanks and bye,

Flavio

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had to re-arrange a couple tables, as well - but it worked!  Thanks for your help!

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jennifer Summer,

I had to re-arrange a couple tables, as well - but it worked!  Thanks for your help!

It will be very helpful for forum members if you share your findings with forum.

Also please clsoe the thread if its solved.

Thanks

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Ritesh, I will!

Flavio
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Great! I'm happy that you succeed