cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When trying to open messages in SM_WORKCENTER Error 500 occured

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey everyone,

I have some problems opening existing incidents in SM_WORKCENTER.

When I try to open it, I get the the 500 SAP Internal Server Error. See attached screenshots.

I already implemented the note 1801092, but still the error exists.

Attached you'll find the SysLog & Dump File.

Someone know what's the problem?

Thanks for your help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Markus,

Please check the following SAP note :-

1802670 - ABAP runtime error SYNTAX_ERROR in CONTEXT_X_CRM_ADDR_LONG

I hope this helps.

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anand,

thanks for your answer.

I tried to implement this note.

But I get the information : "SAP NOTE does not contain valid correction instrucktions"

As you can see in the screenshot below.

Best regards

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Markus,

As part of the SAP note 1801092 - Context generation: Syntax error in CONTEXT_X_CRM_ADDR_LONG

Have you performed steps suggested.There are two options to resolve this issue.

Solution

The solution consists of two parts:

1) SAP Note 1801092 (this SAP Note)

You must correct the context generator. The correction is delivered with Support Packages. In advance, you can implement the correction using the attached correction instructions.

2) SAP Note 1802670 (see related notes)

a) The new generated version of the context CRM_ADDR_LONG should be imported with the Support Packages from the related SAP Note 1802670.

b) If you cannot carry out a), you can correct the error as follows. For this, the correction of part one (context generator) is required.

Call transaction SE33. Generate the context CRM_ADDR_LONG.

This corrects the problem in the current system. The generated program can also be transported as follows, to also correct the problem in follow-on systems:

i) Call transaction SE09. Create a transport request. Enter this object:

R3TR CNTX CRM_ADDR_LONG

ii) As an alternative for i), call transaction SE33, change the title of the context CRM_ADDR_LONG, save, and change back again.

Release the transport request. After you do this, the newly generated version of the context is transported into follow-on systems.

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anand,

when calling trx SE33 and trying to generate CRM_ADDR_LONG, I get the message "Context CRM_ADDR_LONG" already exists". As you can see in the screenshot.

I also tried to create a transport request with trx "SE09". But I'm not sure if I did that right.

I've never created a transport request so far. This is what the Log Display says:

Can you describe what I have to do to create a correct transport regquest? Because still I get the error 500.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Markus,

Double click on transport

Make entries as shown in edit mode:-

Why you want to create Transport request when your current system is already showing that CRM_ADDR_LONG exists.

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anand,

that's what I did.

Yes, it shows that CRM_ADDR_LONG already exists. But the error still exists.

Best regards

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Markus,

Can you download sap note in the system,

1802670 - ABAP runtime error SYNTAX_ERROR in CONTEXT_X_CRM_ADDR_LONG

and check the status whether it can be implemented. if it say Can be implemented.

Then go ahead and apply.

Re-login in sap and try accessing ITSM tickets.

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

I downloaded it and tried to implement that note.

But unfortunately it can't be implemented. As you can see some screenshots above.

Best regards

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Markus,

Have you tried restarting the system. if not try.

Please check current support level for this particular component.

Regards

Anand