Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic program SOST

amine_lamkaissi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I would like to create a dynamic program wich recovers the sending status of mails from t-code SOST.

I found the program RSSOSOSTSTAT which corresponds to SOST, but how can i use it in my program to launch a particular date and an hour and then get the status?

Thanks.

Amine

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amine,

The data you are looking for are mostly available in table SOOS and SOEC.

Run an SQL trace ( ST05 ) on SOST transaction . You will get to know exactly how the data is fetched.

R

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amine,

The data you are looking for are mostly available in table SOOS and SOEC.

Run an SQL trace ( ST05 ) on SOST transaction . You will get to know exactly how the data is fetched.

R

0 Kudos

Hi Rudra,

Thanks for your answer.

I tried the SQL trace, i had too many lines and i couldn't found the information you talking about.

I was trough table SOST, buut i can't find the statuts (yoh know the green or red sign that we get in SOST)

By the way, i can't find in my system table SOEC either.

Thanks.

Amine

0 Kudos

Sorry my bad. It was typo. Table SOES contains the status. Field STATUS.

0 Kudos

Thanks Rudra,

Can you send me the screenshot of the SQL trace that you got please?

Thank you.

Amine

0 Kudos

Hi Amine,

Please find attached. (ST05.xls)

Also the "Explain" part which should help to to build the query. There is a JOIN between table SOOS and SOES

0 Kudos

Thank Rudra,

I have just a question, normally all the mails that are sent from SAP have to be displayed in SOST right?

Amine

0 Kudos

Yes Amine.