cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Rec:- Existing Recruiter got transfered and new employee assigend as recruiter role

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing one issue related to old recruiter vs new recruiter. Our E-recruitment is working fine.

My client has region wise recruiting departments, east, west, north and south. Head-office is in east. All the jobs should displayed in head office recruiter dashboard, although it is published by regional recruiting departments.

Now the case is, suppose one employee assigned as recruiter in head office and he published some jobs for external candidate. After few months he got transfer from head office to any regional office. Now we have to assigned another employee as a recruiter role in head office and in his recruiter dashboard all the previous jobs should also get displayed.

Can you guide me what is the best way to solve this issue?

Also can you guide me Maintain Internal Users is necessary for any recruiter under Recruiter Administrator tab? or what is the process for creating recruiter?

I am unable to edit the Internal user under Maintain Internal Users.

Awaiting your valuable input.

Best Regards,

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak,

in your scenario I'd recommend using support groups. Instead of directly assigning recruitiers to requisitions create support groups for the different regions via the recruiting administrator role. The different regions can then assign the group for their own region and the one for the head office. In case of recruiters changing the region or recruiters entering / leaving the company you simply change the recruiter assignment in the support group and all requisitions are updated. It might be some work to update all existing (active) requisitions but on the long run this seems to be the best approach for your issue.

You should not chage the user assignment to a candidate. Every recruiter should use its own user. recruiters like all candidates are usually created via the HR core - eRec integration. I never used Maintain User in a production environment.

Kind Regards

Roman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roman,

Thanks for the reply it seems helpful. I'll try to convince my client for this option.

Can you tell me when the user assignment to a candidate is happening and in which table it is getting saved?

Best Regards,

Deepak

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak,

if the customer is using ALE to transfer employee data from an HR Core system to an e-Recruiting standalone system candidate and user are created in the IDoc inbound processing. in case of an integrated scenario user and candidate would be created through report HRALXSYNC.

The user assignment of a candidate is a relation in IT 1001 (table HRP1001). The candidate (NA) object is related to a central person (CP) and the central person has a relation to the user (US). Only exception would be in case of an integrated scenario (HR and eRec in one box). Here the user relation for the internal candidate is internally emulated out of IT 0105 subtype 0001 of the person.

Kind regards

Roman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Roman,

Thanks for the reply.

Best Regards,

Deepak

Answers (0)