Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create Outbound delivery through VL10H

former_member583200
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a work order through IW31. For one component, reservation is created. When I go to VL10H to create outbound delivery, I am unable to find any entry to create the outbound delivery. I have added the ship-to-party and sold-to-party in the partner tab. but unable to create outbound delivery through VL10H.

Please suggest if I miss anything in the work order because of which no entry is visible in VL10H.

Thanks

SBS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SBSS

Basically once you create work order in ecc then execute Migo for GI so that it create in del in ecc and replicate in EWM.

As now its decentralized flow is changed. when you pick actually in ewm and confirm actual GI will happen for work order and you can book for GR.

Regards

Suraj

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Outbound delivery get generated when you executing MIGO, system does not post material document but create outbound delivery which goes to EWM. Materail document get posted when PGI is posted in EWM. Perform MIGO with reference to your reservation to trigger OB for EWM

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

discussion moved to EWM

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should explain a bit more about the process in general , what do you actually try to achieve.

If I need a material for a work order, and it created a reservation, then I would expect to create a purchase order if I am short with the stock.

But I do not yet get the link why I should create an outbound delivery for a reservation

former_member583200
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The purpose is to generate the outbound delivery which will be interface to EWM system. GI will be done in EWM system and this GI will be interfaced to ECC for background posting of GI for that reservation. This material has enough stock, so does not require any PO. A reservation is created for this material and for which outbound delivery will be created.

I hope this clarifies now.

Thanks

SBS