cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro App in Fiori

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on invoking webdynpro app in fiori. I hae the application in Back end and from front end when i try to lauch the app from tile a new browser is opened but the application is not displayed but am getting the below error.

I have created a launchpad and an application was created in lpd_cust with webdynpro app name , HTTP RFC destination was maintained, Service was created with data provider class and model class and the service is added in front end system everything is done but i am getting the below error

In browser page:

500 SAP Internal Server Error

ERROR: Web Dynpro application ~CANVAS does not exist (termination: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE)

Below link and Error i see in browser debugging tool:

http://backenddomain:port/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/~canvas;window=app/wda/SAP//ZSFLIGHT/?sap-client=500&...

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

ZSFLIGHT is app name in back end

Can anyone give a solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had this exact same issue and fixed it for me!

For me the fix was as follows:

- For all the "type H" RFC connections I changes the path prefix to /nwbc/

I am running S/4HANA 1511 FPS01, and therefore the RFCs being used are on this note, but do not include SAP_ECC_Financials, but instead include "S4FIN_HTTPS".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lindsay

I was also facing this issue but after following your post and changing the path prefix to /nwbc/ manage bank account screen is coming now. But create account group and new bank account links are not working. Can you please let me know if you have any fix for this issue.

Best Regards,

Mayuri

steven_pelser
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lindsey and fellow colleagues

GM

I  Have the same issue.. I am a basis consultant and am very new to Fiori. We Have our HR /FI and SRM all on different ERP Backend systems..

I Have installed a new NetWeaver 7.5 Abap system which comes with the gateway and frontend.

I have managed to setup the standard apps. We Are using a custom clothing purchase webdynpro that was created on our HR system, that was being used on the portal for the users..

I need to move custom app that to the Fiori Dashboard .

I am using this document  http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-58178

I have also created a SM59 from the gateway to the HR backend and was not sure what to put in the prefix.. either /nwbc/  or /sapbc/webdynpro

Also when creating my mappings

Problem1:  i don't know where to put the sicf url (webdynpro)  that is created on the backend system..

Problem 2: In MY "Create Target Mapping. Its not picking up the application alias i put in on transaction LPD_CUST.. only See the standard Application Fiori application alias there ( Also

Problem3: when you do a rfc connection test - type H (sm59)  - Is it successful  as mine is not

Appreciate any help..

Thanks

Morgs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Were you able to resolve this issue? Can you please share how you resolved it?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am also facing same issue. Can you let me know how you resolved it.

Regards,

Gaurav

former_member186099
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Most likely issue will be in LPD_CUST role. Can you please share the screenshot of the config done for the webdynpro app?

Thanks,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prasanna,

Thanks for your update. Kindly find the screen shot of LPD_CUST & RFC destination Type H which is maintained in alias name in LPD_CUST.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have checked in chrome with the help of F12. it is pointing to below link. If I remove "/~canvas;window=app/wda" from below link then link is accessible. https://xyz:44300/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/~canvas;window=app/wda/WDA_FCLM_BAM_HIERARCHY/?sap-client=100... Regards, Gaurav

former_member186099
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Can you try and remove the prefix from the HTTP destination and try?

If it still doesn't work, i would like you to share the screenshots of target mapping done in fiori launchpad designer page.

Thanks,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prasanna,

I have removed the prefix in HTTP destination, but still getting same error. My first issue when I am clicking on Manage Bank Account Tile so it open screen for backend system credentials. I hope it should not ask because I have created same user in backend as in frontend.

Another issue is 500 internal error after providing credentials.

I have not changed any configuration in launchpad Designer. I am using standard mapping as below. In below screen shot system Alias is S4FIN. Can I change it to "SAP_ECC_Financials"

0 Kudos

Ramesh,

Were you able to resolve the issue? I am getting similar error, when accessing the standard webdynpro application.

Thanks
Ram

thomas_arnesen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Not sure if this solves your issue but we had a similar issue so here's our solution:

ERROR: Web Dynpro application ~CANVAS does not exist

http://backendserver:port/sap/bc/ui2/nwbc/~canvas/wda/ZWDA_APP/

The Netweaver Business Client (NWBC) wasn't available in SICF in the backend server under UI2, but rather on its own. So we amended the RFC destination in SM59 on the frontend server to use Path Prefix as "/sap/bc/nwbc/" and then all was OK - no more errors and WDA applications launched successfully from the Fiori launchpad.

andrzejk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thomas,

thank you very much for the input.

I got the same error after patching SAP Fiori for S/4HANA 1511 from SP01 to SP02 and SAP FIORI FRONT-END SERVER from SP02 to SP03.

Your fix worked for me as well.

Cheers,

Andrzej

former_member312987
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you create the corresponding Target Mapping?

Regards

Raquel

Private_Member_15166
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The 500 code would normally indicate and error on the server, not anything with your code. Is this possible to display webdynpro application in SAP FIORI??

Did you try to insert the URL you are requesting directly into the browser? Are you getting the exact data, what you want??

What is your whole process?

0 Kudos

Hi Krishna/Dhananjay,

If i remove this part ~canvas;window=app/wda/sap/ from the above link and put in browser it will work i dont know from where this part is getting added with the URL

I am not setting any theme in url it is the one automatically requested when i click on the tile

Thanks,

Ramesh.S

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you refer this ?

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/40611a2f-ba23-3210-60b5-d26402db0...

If still the problem is not resolved, show your tiles setting and LPD_CUST screenshots.

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ramesh...

No dpc/mpc/service required.  Also WD app has some theme set in URL? Can you try removing it?