Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Issue in Recovery

Hello All

We are paying 1000 US$/year for an employee as entertainment allowance (As tickets and Other ways) at the beginning of Year.

But when employee resigns we need to recover the amount from Employee based on Month of his termination.

For Example:

01.01.2015 = 1000 US$ to an Employee.

If employee resigns on 30.06.2015 then 500 US$ should be deducted from his salary.

Let me know how can we do it.

Also please suggest how to go for Mid year joining employees and to deduct the amount.



Former Member
Former Member replied

When you are saying that loans is not there at all in payroll, do not want to use loans in the system then we should think for workaround it completely depends on the scenario and the conditions, All together it is complete requirement from customer that's what i requested you to elaborate it with complete requirement accordingly we can think how to map it in the system by using 0008IT,0014IT,0015IT,or 0267IT.

We will have to understand complete requirement, before planning to do something in system Since it makes sense.



0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question