cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Recovery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

We are paying 1000 US$/year for an employee as entertainment allowance (As tickets and Other ways) at the beginning of Year.

But when employee resigns we need to recover the amount from Employee based on Month of his termination.

For Example:

01.01.2015 = 1000 US$ to an Employee.

If employee resigns on 30.06.2015 then 500 US$ should be deducted from his salary.

Let me know how can we do it.

Also please suggest how to go for Mid year joining employees and to deduct the amount.

Reg

SK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182232
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

As per my understanding there are two ways

option 1

You wil need to push the amount of 1000 GBP in to a wagetype in month 1 and carry over through out the year which does nothing until month of termination.

In month of Termination you will need to do the math for recovery.

Or

Option 2

You wil need to push the amount of Enttertainment Allowance /12*(Remaining months in year) in to a wagetype in month 1 and carry over through out the year and accrue every month, which gets accumulated which does nothing until month of termination. With this approach i think you might run in to some rounding issues at some point or may be not

Regards

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

Consider that 1000 GBP is paid out of SAP system.

I am saving the Value in Payroll Constant, Instead of WT in Employee record.

Employee is Recovered 55 GBP per Payroll Period.

If employee is resigned before repaying the amount of 1000 GBP then remaining amount need to be recovered from Employee.

We don't  want to use IT0045 as per customer requirement.

Let me know any clue on this.

Reg

SK

former_member182232
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SK

If it is same amount for all employees you may use the constant as you say. And do all employees get this allowance?

Also im assuming you will flag the employee who takes the loan using wage type and will need to carry forward this flag all the way through or query on the amount paid in the initial month

Also 55 per payroll period are you paying employees on fortnightly? meaning he will have to work for 18 periods at least?

Regards

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aj/All

Yes, I am Flagging the Constant/Amount, calculations based on the deduction wage type entered in the IT0014.

Consider constant ZCONST= 1000 GBP in V_T511k  (Payment or Benifit of 1000 GBP handled out of SAP system)

Also WT 1059 Ent Ded = 100 GBP per payroll cycle.

My Requirement

If EE resigns and not repaid 1000 GBP then remaining amount need to be deducted in IT0014 in the same wage type (or In different wage type of IT0015)

We are not using the IIT0045 at all for this requirments.

Please let me know

1. How to Design  this in the system technically.

2. Incase of Mid year Joining Employees how to handle the scenario

3. In case of cross financial year how to cumulate the WT 1059 to check whether employee repaid the amount (Refer to constant) or not

4. Also let me know any other Loop Holes in the requirement for this.

This is very urgent and need to complete soon. Appreciate your reply and Response

Reg

SK

former_member182232
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Do you prorate the amount for mid year hire?

Do you allow outstanding amount to be carried forward for deduction in next year?

These are some of the questions unclear so far.

Now technically Function P0014 will your Wagetype and pass the number indicator and post which you will need to write a PCR and based on your schema place it in a correct place.

You will call this PCR just to process your WT for payment. You will need another PCR before this to move thw WT 1059 in to variable to be used in month of termination

Skeleton structure to get you started you might need to do a thorough testing. Here XX is date type from IT 0041 which will hold the date of hiring/entry

Regards

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello AJ/All

We are not prorating. If EE joins Last day of payroll peeriod and havailaed the benifit means same amount will be deducted by WT 1059 in IT0014 with End date31.12.9999.

Each and every payroll period deudction amount (WT 1059) is cumulated. If employee resigned before complete repay of amount (Compare Constant value with refer to cumulation or total value paid by WT 1059) then balance amount need to be repaid.

Also the IT0014 need to be Delimited according to that.

Regards

SK

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you elaborate it bit clearly, i.e What would be the frequency for this allowance let say once in a year 1000 if employee is active from the beginning of the year then we are going to pay him 1000 and employee is going to be inactive from 01.07.2015 in such cases we should recover 500 Since it is exactly half period so straight away we can reduce 500 but we can predict many cases.

Mid join's what would be the eligible amount and mean while the same employee is going to be inactive after 3 months it self then what would be the recovery amount i.e Joined on 01.07.2015 what he is eligible for and same employee is resigned after 3 months 01.10.2015 how much we should recover.?

Further we can have many queries it is fixed for every year or it varies for each employee based on joining date so accordingly we can think how it can be mapped in the system.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venky

Yes, We are thinking of many factors/scenarios on this.

We want to have the Loan (IT0045) fucntionality in IT0014, this is our Requirement.

1. But client doesn't want to use IT0045 for one country.

2. For another country there is no Loan Funtionality at all in Payroll.

Let me know what could be the possible solution/dessign for this.

Reg

SK

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you are saying that loans is not there at all in payroll, do not want to use loans in the system then we should think for workaround it completely depends on the scenario and the conditions, All together it is complete requirement from customer that's what i requested you to elaborate it with complete requirement accordingly we can think how to map it in the system by using 0008IT,0014IT,0015IT,or 0267IT.

We will have to understand complete requirement, before planning to do something in system Since it makes sense.

Reagrds

Venkatesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

To add for that 1000 US$ (Advancly as tickets lika that given out of SAP) usually recovered as 1000/12 = 83.3 US$ per month.

If employee resigns then considering month of resignation remaining amount need to be recovered from employee.

Reg

SK