Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which is better MBA or SAP PI consultant?

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am a software engineer, I work as  SAP PI developer. I have almost 2 years as experience. I was a JAVA developer but for the importance of SAP, I decided to move.

I feel that I am in stable situation in my company. It's always the same tasks: implementing the inbound and the outbound channels. And that, because we didn't have other request. What's pity!! Because, in SAP PI there are many important things.

I didn't know what can I do, since I couldn't find job in other company which demand experience.

What do you advice me to do?

Sometimes, I say what about do an MBA for example in CANADA or in other country. And sometimes I say which module in SAP should I choose to move to it ?

Please gibe me some advises, I need your help.

Best regards,

Linda.

1 REPLY 1

shaik_sajid
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Linda,

You need to see how much money can you make after MBA and how will be the job opportunities.

My suggestion is stick to SAP PI......And even if you are doing routine job in your present company, you should learn new things in SAP PI and its related modules. By doing this even if its not useful to you in the present company, it would be useful in some other company in future.

Knowledge will never get wasted.

All the Best.

Regards

Shaik