cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add correct Data Connection for External Pricing Quote PDF Form

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have enabled Sales Quote Functionality with External Pricing. While trying to review the PDF preview, we don't see the pricing details like Net Price, Net Amount etc..(I see other posts relating to this with no answers)

When we opened the Form Template in Adobe LiveCycle Designer, we see the existing Data Connection as "FormQuoteNotification". When we use price fields from this data connection, we are not getting any prices. So, I am assuming for External Quote pricing, looks like we need to add different data connection which will have all pricing details. So, my questions are -

1 . Am I correct in my assumptions?

2 . How to find the correct data connection for the External Sales Quote PDF form?

3 . How to add the new data connection in the Adobe Live Cycle. I see only WSDL and OLEDB options available. Other options like XML Schema,  Sample xml data are not enabled.

Please let me know if you need more information to understand the issue.

Thanks,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

guenter_wilmer
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

The price elements that are customized in ERP as printing relevant should be displayed automatically in the sales quote standard form as well.

Only Net Price and Net Value (shown in the table of the sales quote print form) should be adapted and mapped based on your external pricing result.  Other price elements based on total or item level should be printed automatically according of its ERP customizing's of conditions and pricing procedure.

Regards,

Günter Wilmer

0 Kudos

Hello Guenter,

Appreciate your reply. You said "Only Net Price and Net Value (shown in the table of the sales quote print form) should be adapted and mapped based on your external pricing result.".

That's where we need help. How to adapt and do the mapping?

The Total and "Adjusted" net price/amount  are only available. Others like shipping, tax etc..not available. And just want to add that we are connected to SAP CRM.

Thanks @Ginger for forwarding. Please let us know if you get any answers.

Thanks,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Thanks, Guenter!!!

guenter_wilmer
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

SAP includes into the output message the following price details:

Item data:

• AdjustedNetAmount (considering item and header conditions)
  • AdjustedNetPrice (considering item and header conditions)
  • PriceComponent from ‘ToBePrintedItemPriceComponent’

Header data: 

• NetAmount
  • PriceComponent from ‘ToBePrintedPriceComponent’
  • PricingProcedureCode

The 'ToBePrintedPriceComponent' depends on the customizing of the OnPrem system. If condition is valid for printing the price element will be included in the output message.

Regards,

Günter Wilmer

0 Kudos

Hello Günter,

Thanks a lot for the detailed reply. I will check this and get back to this thread with my feedback. Thanks again.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks,

Ravi

0 Kudos

HI Ravi

I've forwarded this one - I haven't used the pdf much myself.    

-ginger