Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Could not open app. Try again later

matthias_bruning
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Community,

we have started with Fiori and we not able to start Apps from the. We get the error message "Could not open app. Try again later. Below you will find necessary information about the installed products, patch level and configuration. I thin k there is a general problem we cannot find.

1. Installed Products, Add ons + patch level

- ERP 6 EHP7

- SAP Basis 740 SP11

- SAP_UI 740 SP12

- UIEAAP01 100 SP6

- UIX01EAP 100 SP6

2. Configuration

- Gateway + ERP on one client

- SAP Gateway

3. Services Maintained

4. Roles extended like described in the manuals and assigned to the test user.

Hope you can help.

Best regards

Matthias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Matthias,

After the basic configuration, you should executed the app specific configuration.

+ Activate the app specific UI service in the SICF

+ Activate the app specific OData service in the /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE

+ Assign the app specific catalog role or group role in the PFCG

+ Assign the app specific authorizations in the PFCG

+ Configure the app specific settings

Hare is info for Create Sales Order.

https://fioriappslibrary.hana.ondemand.com/sap/fix/externalViewer/#/detail/Apps('F0018')

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

matthias_bruning
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I have done every step you have described. I think there is problem in the communication between the WEB UI to the ERP Server. I will look the videos again and the necessary notes

Regards Matthias

matthias_bruning
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi together,

only just for my understanding. We are using all on one Server. When I look to the App Implementation manuals I will always find Back-End server component and Front-End Server component. Is it right that we only need UIX01EAP 100 SP6?? I can not implement SRA16 18 etc. and get the message that IW_BEP 200 is not installed. But I cannot install this ADDon.

?????? Any help

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

That is the root cause.

You should install all required software components in ERP.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

matthias_bruning
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

but this is not possible. When I want to install IW_BEP or SRA... i get the message: Component IW_BEP is already retrofitted into component version SAP_GWFND rel.740. As described before we have implemented:

- ERP 6 EHP7

- SAP Basis 740 SP11

- SAP_UI 740 SP12

- UIEAAP01 100 SP6

- UIX01EAP 100 SP6

Regards

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

IW_BEP is not needed to be installed in 740.

Please refer to the link:

http://help.sap.com/fiori_bs2013/helpdata/en/7e/4076547363054ee10000000a423f68/content.htm

SAP Gateway component:

The component for the SAP Gateway foundation is included in the SAP NetWeaver 7.4 installation (SAP NetWeaver 7.4 (AS ABAP) or SAP NetWeaver 7.4 for Suite (AS ABAP)). Verify that it is in place.

Comprised component version:

SAP NW GATEWAY FOUNDATION (SAP_GWFND) SP 10

(As of SAP NetWeaver 7.4, the components GW_CORE, IW_FND and IW_BEP are replaced by this new software component for the SAP Gateway foundation.)

Having a look at might be helpful to you.

Regards,

Moon

MvW
Participant
0 Kudos

Just to solve this issue:

You have to install the necessary SRA*-component to get the odata-services!

If SAP gives you the message that component IW_BEP is already retrofitted, look for an ACP (attribute change package, something like SRA017====600) in OSS Download Area and upload it via SAINT. In some cases there are also sap notes, especially in this case 2330695. After uploading, you can install SRA-component without this message.

After you have activated the odata-service, which is now available, Fiori-app should work fine (by technical aspects).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

Are you using WEB IDE to deploy the app?

We had this error before but we were extending the app on that issue. Issue was solve by pointing the correct component name and URL on component.js

sap.ui.component.load({

name: "ui.s2p.srm.sc.create",

// Use the below URL to run the extended application when SAP-delivered application is deployed on SAPUI5 ABAP Repository

url: "/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/SRM_SC_CRE"

// we use a URL relative to our own component

// extension application is deployed with customer namespace

});

Not sure if this is related to your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

This seems to be a configuration (related to launchpad configuration) error.

There are 5 YouTube videos showing how to do the configuration for Fiori. They are very short and very easy to understand.

I think it is very helpful to you. The link is: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkzo92owKnVwkfmTn3vnCXb_uyRLBkbwY

Actually you can get very helpful information from our SCN All Things SAP Fiori, and also this YouTube link is maintained in SCN:

All Things SAP Fiori http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-41598 --> Fiori Technology --> Learning http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-53241 --> Videos: SAP Fiori for SAP Business Suite - YouTube

Just in case you have not read this link:

Fiori Apps Library

Regards,

Moon