SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM for Volume correction factor and Consumption.

monis_shakeel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any Function module i can use to find out what volume correction factor was used to calculate the consumption between two meter reads for a period. Also, is there an FM I can use to to determine consumption by passing meter and read date.

Thanks,

Monis Shakeel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member230926
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

To determine the consumption use FM " ISU_CONSUMPTION_LOGZW_DETERM"

& to fetch register factor value use "ISU_DB_ETDZ_SELECT" FM

Hope this will resolve your query.

Manoj

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you looked at function module ISU_CONSUMPTION_DETERMINE?

Regards,

Ivor

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Ivor.

I had a look at that. That will definitely serve me for calculating the consumption but i also need to pass the volume correction factor.

I have still not been able to find anything for that except for looking in table EADZ for gasfactor.

Regards,

Monis Shakeel

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The conversion data  for a Billing doc is stored in table DBERCHU.

Conversion Reason "3" is for VCF.

You would have to write a query to join ERCH and  DBERCHU to fetch conversion data by date range and conversion reason.

Regards,

Ivor

0 Kudos

I am actually working on creating an enhancement to fetch all consumption related details and print these on a smartform.

This particular job will be run before billing so i will not be able to use DBERCHU.

0 Kudos

Hi Shakeel,

Not sure if I understand.

Do you want to access the VCF attribute that exists for that particular Installation, and output it to a Smart Form? I thought you wanted to output what has already been billed.

Please elaborate on the sequence of events, and the content of the output especially in the context of consumption and how it related to the VCF.

Thanks and regards,

Ivor

0 Kudos

Hi Ivor,

I would print these parameters after meter reading and before billing. The concept is that for very large customers, all consumption details will first be sent to the customer after meter reading has been done so as to seek an approval that the readings are correct. Once an approval is sent by the customer, we will proceed with billing.

So i am trying to find out what VCF was used in a particular period for the device. Although this requirement can be achieved by using EADZ (using the logical register number) and the period of consumption but I am hoping to find an FM that does the same job.

Thanks,

Monis Shakeel

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you not use Bill Simulation and  get the data from there from the simulated Billing documents from ERCHU for the simulated billing documents from ERCH?

Regards,

Ivor

former_member230926
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

To determine the consumption use FM " ISU_CONSUMPTION_LOGZW_DETERM"

& to fetch register factor value use "ISU_DB_ETDZ_SELECT" FM

Hope this will resolve your query.

Manoj

0 Kudos

Thanks Manoj,

This seems to be what i was looking for though i will have to work through this to see how it works.

Regards,

Monis Shakeel