Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Problem with tooltip on Link to Action columns

Hi all,

I have a problem with tooltip when the user does mouseover on Link to Action colums of order list.

I have a column of Link to Action type, this column is configured as below:

When the user go on mouse over this column, the fpm open a window that shows a large version of image contained in Image Field:

I would like to remove all behavior on mouse over: I would like to remove the large image but even the system tooltip "Get PDF".

If I try to leave blank the Tooltip field in configuration, the fpm shows anyway a system tooltip that I don't like.

Thanks in advance,

Francesca

Former Member
replied

Hello Francesca,

the only purpose of the "Image Field" attribute is to bring up the Image Quickview (see also the F1-Help for this field). By providing the field TKS_MESSAGE there you simply state that you want to have an image quickview on the PDF_ICON column and it should show the image which is given by the content of field TKS_MESSAGE.

Now if you clear the "Image field" in the configuration (not the content of the field in the GET_DATA method!), the only change will be that there is no image quickview any more - and that's what I assume you want to achieve.

The fact that you are also using field TKS_MESSAGE as image source for the column content isn't changed by that and you will still see the little icon in your table.

Best regards,

Christian

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question