cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complete purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

This question should be stupid for lots of people but important for me to understand SRM (I'm still novice on SRM)

Could you explain me what append when a user click on "complete" in the bbp_poc screen for an ordered PO. I'm on SRM 5.0 in an extended classic scenario.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yoann,

Once you click on complete in the bp_poc screen for an ordered PO that time PO comitments get completed.

Regards,

Navneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response but could you explain me why, when i complete a PO in srm, in the document journal in the backend for this same PO, the system don't write another one line to get completed commitments.

Where can i see the differences between a PO before and after the click on "complete"

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can find the commitment details for the PO in backend. Goto ME23N display mode, and on the Menu - Environment - AC commitment documents (for each PO line item). Once the PO is complete, the unassigned budgets gets liberated. I think no two lines will be there for a PO ordered and PO complete.

Rgds

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the AC commitment documents, the system write the line when you ordered the PO but when you complete it nothing change in srm or in the backend where can i see that my PO is complete or not.

Thx,

Yoann

Answers (0)