Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR00 Pricing condition editable for the particular sales document type

ganeshthangam_e
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have scenario which I would use PR00 condition for Sales order document as well as Sales return document .PR00 is not editable condition (PR00 should only picking from price master  it should not edit in customer sales order) and we need  to change the PR00 condition in  some of the sales return document (Not create with reference to billing document) which is having PR00 value not  equal to the Billing document price. So here we need to change the PR00 value for the sales return document type alone.Kindly guide me.

Regards

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ganesh,

As suggested by Jaydip, you should do the required calculation with help of discount condition type. Its not at all recommended to edit the price which is coming from original document. It better to use discount condition maintained on some key combination (ex: sales org + dis channel + sales doc type) or may be by entering manual in the document item level.

Thanks

SS

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Did you try entering Manually the condition in the return order?

It should work even if you have maintained the condition record. Just check and revert if this solution works for you

thanks

santosh

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ganesh,

as santosh suggested, check if you can enter PR00 manually in the sales order, even though PR00 value is populating from the condition record.

The configuration behind this is in V/06, PR00, Manual entries, what is the setting?

Jay has raised an interesting point, please explain why business wants to change the price in return order? the material is returns by customer and he would expect the same value to be refunded as what he had paid (as price).

Note that when ever there are manual entries, it could lead to errors.

TW

ganeshthangam_e
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear TWT

Thank you for your reply. My scenario is our client getting raw material from  customer and making product(Die casting Process) and making invoice on Job order basis.Here Raw material owned by customer and we are charging only labour charges. For example

Raw material cost(Customer own)= Rs.90

Labour charges    = Rs.10

Value addition by customer=Rs.25

In our Invoice we are charging only Rs.10 and after sending the product to customer they will make some value addition and sending to the line. Then they may  find product defect due die casting process after doing all these value addition . Then will charge Rs.125 for sales return Invoice.

With Kind Regards

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just wondering why would you want to change base price PR00 in return document? Instead you can use discount/surcharge condition type to manipulate the pricing value.

Well anyway there is an option of manual entries allowed in condition type which controls if the value can be changed or not at pricing level.

Thanks & Regards,

Jay