cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating of Notes for cells in APO DP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using APO V5.

I need to update time series data in APO DP from an external source, by populating an InfoCube and then loading my planning area.

But if possible I also want to update the 'notes' associated with cells in APO DP.

So, for example, suppose I have a key figure x for time bucket y with a quantity z.

My interface source file contains a field containing quantity z of course, and a field containing some text for example 'text ttttttt entered by person pppppp'.

I want the interface to allow the updating of the quantity <u>AND</u> the updating of the notes for the relevant cell to contain 'text ttttt entered by person pppppp'.

Any ideas welcome!

Thanks, Bob Austin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bob

The notes are anchored in a table which can be viewed using table /SAPAPO/RMDP_NOTES_SE16

also you can go to SE16 to view this table :The table names are composed of three parts. /1APO/D always comes first, followed by the name of the client and a

six-digit number from a number range object for eg /1APO/D000131

technically, if you are able to write into this table ,in a way so as to match your Planning area quantity, you will be able to load the notes

Am not sure how you can access this table to write into it but it should work..