cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see Response time in Collaboration portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have recently implemented TMS9.1 and collaboration portal.

When RFQ is sent to portal certain users of Carriers are not able to see the response time and pick up date.time. while the same RFQ is some other check then he can see the response time in portal. The behaviour is erratic.

See attached document.

let me know if you need additional information.

Regards

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jan,

Thanks, i will ask my team mate for that. Appreciate your response.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jan

It is 622049 / 2015

Regards

former_member189718
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

the incident was closed several times to ask for a reproducible example. Please provide step-by-step description in the incident.

Thanks,

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jan

Thanks for immediate response, we also noticed that even when RFQ is approved it shows in pending list.

We have raised customer incident with SAP and waiting for their response.

Regards

Anand

former_member189718
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you please provide the incident number to me?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We still have the issue of collaboration portal:

1-It is very slow, takes lot of time to load the page, we have tried all option of clearing the internet temp files

2-Sometimes Response Date and time / Pick up date time still not visible

Tried option of opening portal through Chrome "Incognito window" , still no help.

Any idea here what needs to be done.

Cheers

Anand

former_member189718
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

if the temp files are once cleared, you should not do that anymore. After clearing of the cache, the first loading needs some time as all the UI source files have to be loaded.

If loading of the Freight RequestsForQuotations takes some time, we already provided several SAP Notes which improve the performance. More details can be found in this blog:

As given above, for issue 2 you should raise a customer incident and provide a step-by-step description of how to reproduce.

Best regards,

Jan

former_member189718
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

the response time is not shown if the response due date is in the past.

If you think, you observed a bug, please create a customer incident on component TM-CP-FRM.

Thanks and best regards,

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jan,

Appreciate your response, i think this is a bug as one colleague can see in his system and other colleague can not see the date and time.

We may have to create customer message for SAP

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We did simple thing to delete the internet history of the user and it worked fine. In case it helps others having similar issue in future.

Cheers

former_member189718
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

the browsers are caching the UI source files. So it could have happened that some inconistent state was cached at the other users browser. Cleaning the caches is always a good thing.

Thanks and best regards,

Jan