cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS, some question about grmg and Monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

I struggle for PI ccms monitor for some days, but the monitoring still not work, I look forward your helpful  suggestion.

My destination is to monitoring the jdbc adapter error.i configue the senario as below:

1、active ccms monitoring in sxmb_adm.

2、grmg->create grmg lite senario. and specify the urf/rfc filed as sm59 destination.  I create G type destination in sm59, and I fill the path prefix with "/AdapterFramework/ChannelAdminServlet?action=status&party=*&service=*&channel=*JDBC_*".  is it right?

3、rz20->SAP CCMS Monitor Templates->Availability and Performance Overview->GRMG-Tested Availability (Web Components),

In MTE node properties, i fill auto-reaction method with 'ZCCMS_OnAlert_Email', which is copied from ZCCMS_OnAlert_Email.

now,when the jdbc adapter error occurs, I check the mte node details, and click display alerts, there is nothing. cast aside the email sending.

how can i get alerts on mte node. could you guide me?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After grmg senario starting, ccms monitor appears as below, the availability is red,i don't know whether it is normal or not.  where can i see the error info in MTE node If some adapter errors occur?

Former Member
0 Kudos

By the way, i can monitor IE error through SAP CCMS Monitor Templates->Process Integration. Now the problem is how to monitor adapter error with grmg.

Former Member
0 Kudos

now i focus on the grmg heart beat, i think the key point is the url of destination in sm59, can someone help me?

Former Member
0 Kudos

some parameters of grmg:

RZ20 monitor:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now I can monitor error on MET and receive the response e-mail. But the error text is so simple, only include the error status. can i get furthur error detail?