cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP fiori catalogs not visible to users

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing a problem where I have created Fiori catalogs in the launchpad designer and I have added a node for the catalog in my users role. I have done this with a few different Catalogs and none of them are showing up when I log in to my users launchpad. I have followed the instructions here Configuring Roles for Tile Catalogs - User Interface Add-On for SAP NetWeaver - SAP Library but I still cannot see the catalogs. Also, Where it says on the page "The checkbox is only available if SAP_BASIS 7.40 SP07 or higher and SAP Note 2031538 Information published on SAP site are installed." I have implemented this note but I do not see the checkbox even though I have the required system specs.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Kindly check below document to see if you missed any step :

I hope you are working with custom apps on launchpad. Here I have copied standard app, you can replace the step with custom tile.

Make sure your LPD_CUST configurations are correct.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Alex,

Did you create a group to go along with the catalog?  Also, you will need to give access to the catalog and group through a custom role in R/3.

You need to follow the steps in this link now.

Configuring Roles for Groups - User Interface Add-On for SAP NetWeaver - SAP Library

Cheers,

Kevin

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just to add,

'Catalog' gives you authorization to the tile. 'Group' puts into your Launchpad. So you need to create a Group and add it to your user's role as well. After this, sometimes it requires you to clear Launchpad cache as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh ok so I have gone through and cleared all of the caches including my local browser and added the group and I still cannot see the catalog in the launchpad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Is launchpad showing Blank or it is showing some catalogs and not showing only the customized catalogs.

If the Launchpad is not showing any catalogs try with adding the below Authozationobjects

S_Develop,

S_PB_CHIP

/UI2/CHIP

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well I can only see one catalog that was made already and it's the only one any users can see.

0 Kudos

Thanks, Praveen. Your response helped me as well..

Pls. help me to hide Personalized Home page button.

Regards,

Mihir Lakdawala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan ,

To Disable personalization, add the below link at the end of above Launchpad link...

Http://<host:port>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/FioriLaunchpad.html

&sap-ushell-config-url=cfg/sap/PersonalizationOff.json

Do acknowledge with the result.

Rgds