Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Visualize Screen Update/Refresh

Dear experts,

I'm having struggle with software performance. I'm using the SAP Lumira version 1.27 and when I try to edit my visualizations, it takes forever to refresh it if ever. It starts to load but it never ends and I can't edit any other visualization or create any other one. I've tried to restart the software several times, but no luck with that.

I thought it could be the size of the dataset but they are only two excel workbooks (3 worksheets) that sums up only 40mb - probably smaller if you think in only values. It has around 150k lines and 25 columns of data, but I don't think size of the data should be the problem.

Is there anything I can do to avoid this situation ? It is really holding me up.

If anyone is experiencing the same thing and got a solution for this, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Tags:
replied

Hi Arthur,

Did you try editing the SAPLumira.ini for memory tuning? Try tweaking the Xmx and XX:MaxPermSize according the memory you have. Also try appending the parameter called -server in your configuration so that JVM runs in Server mode. For some more tweaks, you can refer this blog SAP Lumira – Geek Tweaks

Hope it helps

Regards

Shankar

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question