cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Busines Scenario in Workspace is empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

I'm new in OPI and facing my new business scenario.

A litle bit of background about the technological environment:

I've installed BPM on HANA directly in order to avoid the replication.

I've created a simple business scenario involving just one task, generate the artifact,..., everything as written down in the SAP developer guide.

Then I open my workspace and I see the business scenario but is empty...no instances are shown...

I've checked the tables and contain data.

Any idea about what is happenning?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

p1024029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I assume that you have created phases in your OPI business scenario and configured events of the BPM process to the phase start and end milestones.And even for business scenario also you have to choose start and end events of BPM process(events of main process or sub process or tasks).

If everything is correct, after starting your BPM process(at least one instance), the same will reflect in OPI scenario.

NB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your answer. I did it in that way and no data are being showed.

I 've checked the tables

BC_BPEM_EL_ENTRY BC_BPEM_EL_EVT_MAP BC_BPEM_EL_RDS BC_BPEM_UM_MAP

as the user guide indicate and they are populated with data.

Any idea?

Best regards

p1024029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Check correlation interval for your business scenario and Master job under http://<host>:<port>/sap/hana/xs/admin/ XS Application->sap.opi.pv.master::OP_INT_MASTER_CORRELATION_PROCEDURE.

And also see errors in developer tools(F12).

NB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NB

Thanks a lot your anwsers. They're being very usefull.

I don't have the procedure OP_INT_MASTER_CORRELATION_PROCEDURE

The only store procedure I have is OP_INT_MASTER_CORRELATION_PROCEDURE

Any idea what is happending.

Cheers

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to run the Correlation Procedure for the Business Scenario which correlates the events from BPM tables (- you mentioned above-) to OPInt related Events Tables that actually shows the data in Space.me.

For that there are two ways :

1.  You can manually run the correlation procedure in SQL editor in SAP HANA. The procedure you can find in SYS_PROCESS_VISIBILITY schema with name template "SYS_PROCESS_VISIBILITY"."<package>.gen_<business-scenario-name>/SPVR_<business-scenario-name>_PROC"

OR

2.  You can run the master correlation XS JOB which is shipped by-default with OPInt. You can find this JOB as sap.opi.pv.master::OP_INT_MASTER_CORRELATION_PROCEDURE.

For more information Refer section 6.2.1 of  Installation and Upgrade Guide:
http://help.sap.com/saphelp_hana_opint/SAP_OPInt_Installation_Upgrade.pdf

Regards,

Archana

Answers (0)