cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating Price conditions when quantity is rejected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need your help in resolving the below issue/scenario.

I have a cumulative condition type in pricing where it maintains max condition value and it is updated when ever Sales document is created for a material based on quantity.

In some cases, business is rejecting some quantity because of various reasons. The condition record is not getting updated i.e max condition value is not getting reversed for the rejected quantity.

Eg:

Mat1       5$ discount                   -1000$ max condition value

Sales order 1

Mat1  = 20 Qty

Discount applied:  100$

Max condition value updated to: $-900

But when a qty of 10 is rejected by business, the Max condition value is not getting updated to $-950.

May i know if there is any config/development that need to be done to reverse the condition record values?

Quick response is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

tao_sun2
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Please check reason for rejection type you used in the following path:

sales and distribution->sales->sales documents->sales document item->define reason for

rejecton

Are you leaving field "statistical values" as blank? If so, please set it to 'X' or 'Y' and test again.

Best Regards,

Tao

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
But when a qty of 10 is rejected by business, the Max condition value is not getting updated to $-950.

Hope you are rejecting some Qty(10 out of 20) as in separate line item--Am i right??

For example-If you reject the total 20 qty-Then what about cumulative condition??

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Quick response is greatly appreciated

It is an unwritten rule of SCN that you should have patience to get feedbacks once you post any query as members have their own priority.

Coming to your requirement, have a look at 'Functions-2' in the following note which explains clearly how the Maximum Condition Value works

• Note 615370 - Condition update: Functions and restrictions

G. Lakshmipathi