Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTM generating Planned orders but no Dep Demand

former_member906762
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am currently running CTM with exclude procurement alternative " External Procurement" . I have a simple product A and a component B at plant . I have put forecast for A at DC and ran CTM with the above setting .

CTM is generating the Pur req between Product A at plant and DC and also SNP planned order at A .

MY expectation was since i do not have component supply and have selected excluse procurement alternative " External Procurement" , it should have not generated any planned order at the parent A as well.

Regards,

Nick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nick,

Is the option Select Dependent Data Automatically selected?

Thanks,

Regards, Marius

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

If you don't want to have planned orders then you need to exclude PPM/PDS on settings tab under basic settings. Though your scenario is still not clear.

Try and let us know if it resolved your issue.

Regards

Rahul

former_member906762
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

I did not say that i do not want planned orders . With the current setting above mentioned . PDS is valid but we do not have component availability and component cannot be procured as we have excluded that in the profile with exclude external procurement . So i am trying to understand how is that CTM is still generating that planned order.

Regards,

Nick

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nick,

Check in /SAPAPO/MVM what is maintained "no planned order w/o source of supply"? Are you taking a bucket-oriented planning or continuous planning? Plus what's the order category maintained in CTM profile?

Regards

Rahul

former_member906762
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

When i click on the planned order it has a source of supply against it and we are doing bucket oriented planning .

regards,

Nick