cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

intrastat -Italy Triangulation scenario not working in VI98 & VE01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All below mentioned is the complex issue and request someone to kindly guide.

The Italy Intrastat triangulation scenario is not working.

scenario:

in above scenario Sales Order is created in Italy with Italian company code & Italian sales org than the requirements are directly passed on to partner compnay in GB that manufactures goods & delivers directly to customer in Greece.

Partner company in GB creates a intercompany Invoice based on delivery.

Italy Company creates a customer billing invoice based on  Sales order

Now as per Italian law

the intercompany invoice should be declared in intrastat as arrivals and in SAP it is expected to appear in VI98 and

the customer invoice should be declared in intrastat as Dispatches and in SAP it is expected to appear in VE01.

We have implemented below notes

but reports VI98 & VE01 does not pull expected documents.

Hope someone help us.

Many Thanks

Regards ..

Hiren

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hiren

Did you already checked SAP notes

1407604 - Manual selection of plants in dialog box

2162572 - Intrastat dispatch France/Italy - incorrect VAT registration number for the partner

If this doesn't resolve your issue I would suggest you to open an OSS note to SAP.

Let us know in any case.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul, Thanks for notes,

We are testing in our most recent upgraded version of SAP in sandbox client where the code mentioned in the above notes already exist.

Dispatches: VE01

And now after reading the Note 1407604 - I have changed the way of declaration as follows in VE01

and the intercompany billing document gets updated, unfortunately when we check in VEFU it doe not appear in Italy instead it appears in GB

Arrivals: VI98

I am selecting below criteria in VI98

It says No Data

Could you kindly guide what should be the correct parameters & whether the document should appear in VEFU or not,

I have already raised OSS to SAP & they are asking whats the bug or Program error that we unsure.

but we are not aware of how the testing should be? or exactly which document (intercompany or Customer invoice) should appear & what should be selected in the input selection parameters.

Thank you very much for your advise

Answers (0)