SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enter reason for pricing in VKP5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know how you can enter the "reason for pricing" in VKP5?  I see the field PVGRD in table WKBP, but I don't see the field on the screen.  Is this one of those fields we have to get put on the screen special or is it available somewhere in VKP5?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tobias_König
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to configure your Retail Pricing (Sales prices calculation) accordingly to see this field in VKP5. The defined list variant determines the fields which are shown when you run VKP5.

Regards

Tobias

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Tobias_König
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to configure your Retail Pricing (Sales prices calculation) accordingly to see this field in VKP5. The defined list variant determines the fields which are shown when you run VKP5.

Regards

Tobias

0 Kudos

Which list variant?  I went into the different list variants, however, I still couldn't find the field.

0 Kudos

Hi.

As I said, you have to configure a list variant where the field is displayed. It is not displayed in any list variants delivered with SAP Standard.

Regards

Tobias